Sunday, August 31, 2014

Flowering Roadside Rest Stop

A roadside rest stop on the way from San Jose to Monteverde has a garden with flowers planted in the shape of a toucan on the hill.

Maybe they got this idea from the gardens at Disney World.

I apologize that I have not been able to post photos every day of late.  I have been in a very busy period with work, etc., so I will do what I can when I can on a going forward basis and beg your indulgence for shortcomings from daily posting.

Today is Sunday, so we have new photos posted on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.  This week we are showing photos of the people, culture and countryside of Ethiopia.

5 comments:

Judy said...

That is so pretty. It reminds me of Minter Gardens in Hope, British Columbia.

Memphis MOJO said...

Gorgeous shot.

The Viva link, by the way, goes back to Aug. 24 presentation.

Sharon said...

Beautiful garden.

Jack said...

It is an interesting layout for a garden.

Kate said...

Beautifully landscaped!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...